At our clinic, we treat various dermatological disorders using Chinese herbal medicine and dietary supplementations, Chinese herbal medicine has been successfully used for thousands of years to manage and benefit various skin diseases. In modern times, specialists in dermatology departments in hospitals throughout China use the holistic principles of traditional Chinese medicine to treat the widest range of dermatological conditions. Sherry Daghighi has received extensive post graduate training in Chinese dermatology from the world renowned Master Mazin Al-Khafaji in using Chinese herbs to treat various dermatological and skin conditions.
Please note Acupuncture treatments are optional in treating your dermatological condition, your main visits will include herbal consultation and herbal formulas. In our dermatology clinic we treat conditions such as:
- Eczema. Childhood eczema, atopic eczema (allergic), discoid eczema, pompholyx eczema (palms soles), stasis eczema (varicose), seborrhoeic eczema (including dandruff), contact and allergic dermatitis, ichthyosis.
- Psoriasis (plaque, guttate, pustular, erythrodermic, arthritic), parapsoriasis (digitate dermatosis).
- Asthma, allergic rhinitis (hay fever), urticaria, angioedema
- Acne: teenage acne, post adolescent female acne, nodular-cystic acne
- Rosacea & perioral dermatitis, polymorphic light eruption (sun allergy).
- Itchy conditions such as lichen simplex (neuro-dermatitis), nodular & subacute prurigo, generalized itching with no rash etc.
- Viral and bacterial disease: herpes simplex, herpes zoster, warts, moelscum contagiosum, pityriasis rosea.
- Fungal and yeast infection, ringworm of the body, groin, axilla, fungal infection of the feet, hands, nails, pityriasis versicolor, candida albicans.
- Lupus erythematosus, alopecia areata, bullous pemphigoid, granuloma annular, lichen sclerosus.
- Vitiligo, melasma (chloasma).